of the rooms
Rooms situated in the Main House:
- 2 Superior Rooms (non-smoking), with panoramic views.
- 1 Standard Room (non-smoking), next to the garden.
- 1 Standard Room by the swimming pool.
- 2 Bungalows with kitchenette and panoramic view.
All rooms have private bathrooms, phone, safe,
cable TV, heating and use of a drier. The bed linen is changed
twice weekly, and towels daily. Breakfast is a buffet, which
can be eaten in the lounge, swimming pool or garden areas.
In the common areas, guests have the following facilities:
- Ample lounge area with panoramic view, mini-library
- Indoor/Outdoor pool, sun room with loungers, sun hats and
- Gardens, grill and parking.
On the land belonging to Vila Alfonso, guests have the opportunity
to enjoy the banana groves and vineyards that produce the famous
Madeira Wine, which can be enjoyed in a small tavern situated
in the main building.
3 Km (10 min.) to the North begins one of the most beautiful
watercourses of Madeira "Levada do Norte (Northern Watercourse)".
10 min. to the south you will find the vast Atlantic Ocean,
where you can swim at the beach of Câmara de Lobos.